- 3 Cage-free, non-antibiotic/hormone eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2lb Breakfast sausage, ethically-raised, preservative-free
- 3 Bacon Strips, preservative-free
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 – 1 cup Fresh green chilli or salsa (optional if you are avoiding nightshades)
1. Turn on stove top burner to medium heat.
2. Layer bacon, sausage bits, and diced onions in a small, non-stick 6-inch frying pan.
3. Stir frequently with a wood spatula for 8-12 minutes or until cooked evenly.
4. Whisk three eggs in a small mixing bowl.
5. Pour egg mixture over bacon, sausage, and onions.
6. Stir frequently to avoid burning for 2-4 minutes or until eggs are set.
7. Plate egg scramble and garnish with fresh green chili or salsa
View original post 10 more words